If you are a senior level decision maker and are interested in placing business with high quality meetings and events suppliers, you may be eligible to attend IBTM Asia Pacific as a Hosted Buyer. Hosted Buyers at IBTM Asia Pacific receive a full VIP package including travel and accommodation if required as well as access to our unique appointment platform which allows you to schedule appointments in advance of your visit meaning no wasted time!
Hosted Buyers at IBTM Asia Pacific
Gain inspiration and do serious business
Join the industry's highest quality buyers
What do we mean by a Hosted Buyer?
A Hosted Buyer is a senior decision maker responsible for organising meetings, events, conferences or incentives across the globe. Hosted Buyers attend IBTM Asia Pacific to gain inspiration and do business that is both cost effective and time efficient for you and your organisation.
How do I qualify?
If you are a senior level decision maker and are interested in placing business with high quality meetings and events suppliers, you may be eligible to attend IBTM Asia Pacific as a Hosted Buyer.
When considering applications, we look at the following criteria:
- You have already organised meetings, incentives and/or events in Asia Pacific in the past and and / or have future projects in the region.
- You have already organised meetings, incentives and/or events outside your home country.
- You are available to travel to Hong Kong (and able to engage in pre-scheduled meetings during the exhibition).
- You are a senior MICE professional with decision making authority
- Annual events budgets and number of events organised per year
Our Hosted Buyer programme has been creating noise in the global industry attracting the very highest calibre of Hosted Buyers.
We’ve made breakthrough enhancements to our programme that guarantee our matched appointments understand each buyer’s business and budget need. So, we deliver more relevant and efficient meetings for you and your organisation
What is included?
As part of your acceptance onto the Hosted Buyer Programme, you will receive:
- Return economy flights from selected ports to Hong Kong (if fully hosted)
- Accommodation for the duration of the show at a 5* hotel including breakfastTransfers to and from the official partner hotels, venue and networking functions
- Access to the Welcome Party and Closing Party
- A personalised diary of Pre-Scheduled Appointments with Exhibitors based on your preferences
- Priority access to all Knowledge and content sessions
- VIP access to the Hosted Buyer Lounge (including refreshments)
Formal and informal opportunities to meet with your suppliers, catch up with peers and meet new people both on and off the show floor – we like a party.
Meet the community
IBTM APAC is the hub for the industry, a place where big business is made, a place where you will make the connections that will enable you to deliver your best event yet.
Find the latest technology
Technology is the backbone of exceptional events. See the latest demos and innovations to understand who is the right supplier for you as well as adding something really special to your events.
Take the lead organising your meetings and elevate your next event by utilising our bespoke 1-2-1 appointment service with leading suppliers who are matched to your business needs.
We take on the admin so you can focus on the business. Our team will organise your travel and accommodation and provide you access to a personalised diary of appointments.
Elevate your brand
Share best practice with your peers and gain insights from likeminded individuals to enhance your next event offering.
What are the next steps?
Step 1. Register your interest
To be considered for the programme, you'll need to register your interest via the form on our website. If you are eligible for the programme, you will receive an email notifying you if you’ve been accepted and how you continue with your registration.
Step 2. Selection process (PSA)
Once you have been accepted, you will need to identify the exhibitors you’d like to meet with.
Step 3. Matching process
The IBTM World team will match your preferences with exhibitors’ preferences to generate your personalised diary.
Step 4. Self-Scheduled Appointments (SSA)
After the matching process is complete, you will be able to view all of your pre-scheduled appointments. You will then be able to use any remaining slots to schedule your own meetings.
Register as a buyer
To register your interest in attending IBTM APAC as a Buyer, simply complete this form.
Visit IBTM APAC
Find out more about what to expect and why you should put IBTM Asia Pacific on your calendar for 2022.